Saturday, November 15, 2008

Alton Brown's pizza

A thank you needs to go out to Alton Brown for a great pizza dough recipe. 

The pizza was great, though I burned the bottom. I usually don't bake pizza at 500 degrees. I'll have to watch more closely the next time. And there will be a next time. 

The tasty result far outweighed the effort (i.e. time) that went into making the crust. Because as AB says, the crust makes the pizza. You can find the recipe here.

For more information about Alton Brown, check out his website at www.altonbrown.com or my friend L's fan page at AllAboutAlton. L also has a companion blog about Alton and his various shows on the Food Network.

My thanks to L for turning me on to this dough and for nagging me weekly to make it myself. I owe you!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I glad you're trying again!

Apparently my culinary teaching skills are not on par with Alton :(