Thursday, November 20, 2008

NanoWriMo Day 20

I've reached 25,382 words. I'm behind and need to catch up.

I printed out 20 more pages of my novel so I can go over and add where I need to put more stuff. I'm not editing, but just making notes where I need to add information from where my story has changed from when I originally started it. Like Frank, the mechanic. I decided to kill him tonight. He had only been mentioned once, in passing. I made a note to add a dialogue scene for him and maybe one or two more scenes later on. If I had decided to do this earlier, I might have gotten out of the cemetery scene earlier.

Tomorrow the Twilight movie opens and I have tickets to two different showings. It will be 10 pm before I get home so I don't know if I'll get any writing done. But I do have the entire weekend ahead of me. My goal is to get caught up, and hopefully ahead of schedule. My biggest fear, after not being able to make it to 50,000 words, is to not be able to get it uploaded in time to get the word count validated.

No comments: