Thursday, November 20, 2008

News Alert: Photograph found of actual Writer's Block

Not really, but here are two things, a book and three balls of yarn that could tempt me away from my story.

I need to be strong tonight. I'm going to see the movie "Twilight" twice tomorrow night so I doubt i will get anything written until Saturday so tonight needs to be a marathon writing session. 

Last night my writer's block was more episodes of NCIS. I really need to unplug the TV, Tivo and the cable if I'm going to finish this novel for NaNoWriMo.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

I believe writer's block you speak of is self created.

:-P

MysteryWriter said...

I totally agree. But I need to blame someone besides myself. :)

Unknown said...

Me thinks you're trying to sabotage your ab fab story, just keep writing and know you have the weekend. Just keep true to your story!

xo G