Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scooby


Scooby
Originally uploaded by mysterywriter
My dog and I went for a walk today. I was trying to clear my head to get rid of the cobwebs that seem to be putting a stop to my writing.

We came back and I was sitting on the bottom steps to my front porch when my uncle went by. There was a dog behind him, my cousin Kelli's. Well, as you can imagine, Scoob did not like this other dog in his territory. Luckily, I have a fence around my yard so neither dog could get at the other one.

Kelli's dog decided to pee right outside my yard where tiger lilies grow in the summer, beside the gate. I thought my dog was going to have a fit.

He whined and he cried. He finally turned and headed toward me. I looked at him and said "No." He promptly turned around and went right back to the fence (on the other side of where the dog had been) and continued to whine. He was pathetic!! And so funny, acting just like a child being told he couldn't do something.

I love my dog anyway. I can't go anywhere without him being there. He's my friend and protector and it will be a sad day when he's gone from my life.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like he found the body and was telling on you.