Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 quote book title winner

The winner for the title of the 2009 quote book:

SO MUCH YET TO SEE

I will admit this is the favorite I mentioned earlier. A couple of them I marked off because they didn't quite fit in with the others. I like to think of the titles as a a way to look at the upcoming year. 

In the literal sense, there are many places I would love to visit, both here at home and abroad. But there is also so much yet to see with my writing, as well. I feel that I am at that stage in life where I have lived enough to write a much richer story. I can't wait to see what ideas I come up with or how I rework older ideas into new ones that now have a different slant to them. 

To accomplish these new ideas I know I will have to set obtainable writing goals. One hundred words a day doesn't sound like a lot, but to someone who isn't used to writing on a daily schedule, this will be hard at first. I'm the kind of writer who writes when inspiration hits. Doesn't make for a lot of writing, since my real life sometimes leaves me exhausted and too overwhelmed to even think about writing when I get home in the evening. 

By the end of 2009 I hope to have more writings on file than I do now, and not just because of NaNoWriMo, though I will be writing for it again.

By the way, Happy New Year. I hope this year is great for everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great quote and great idea on writing, that's what C does he just gives quota and writes to and beyond it as he can. 100 words a day is aLOT!!!

Happy new year to you muchacha!!! See you in the AM!