Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday greetings


I would like to thank G and everyone for their birthday greetings. Today was great. Time spent with family and friends is never wasted. 

I've started on a new decade that I hope will bring good things to my life. 

Thanks to L for the super funny e-card she sent me. Luckily my cake real cake didn't have any candles on it this year so there was no need to call the fire department. LOL

Also a special thanks to my friend Cliff for this card. I forgot to get the mail on Saturday so I actually "received" this card on my birthday. You can read the inside here. But remember, Cliff, your birthday is only a few days away. Muhahaha

3 comments:

Shadow said...

i popped on over from gabriella's and wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Sage Ravenwood said...

The card was adorable. Wait a minute...I leave myself little notes all the time. Humph..I'm NOT that old *winks*...(Hugs)Indigo

Unknown said...

OMG I do those sticky notes everywhere, does that mean I'm old? NOOOOOOO! LOL! Happy Birthday!!!