1. Write my last 200 words for the day. I'll post my February total on Sunday.
2. Make some homemade chocolate chip cookies. I follow the recipe on the Nestle bag of chocolate chips but I also add more chips. I then keep the dough in the fridge and bake cookies whenever I want them. Hot cookies, straight out of the oven, anytime I want. LOL
3. Decide on the story idea for my March daily writings. February has been about teenage time travelers visiting the RMS Titanic before she sinks. One of them runs away and tries to save someone who died during the sinking, which is a no-no.
4. I may have to kill a couple of people in the March writings. I've only killed one person since November and NaNoWriMo. I hate to say this, but I miss that part. I like writing about crimes and how they are solved. The kids on the Titanic have a dead body there now. Guess I need to wind that up and move on to a few more bodies. MUHAHAHA
5. Sew some more napkins. I'm going through a crafty phase right now. My sewing machine is now fixed so I'm going crazy buying fat quarters (usually an 18"x22" piece of material) and turning them into napkins. Trying to be more environmentally friendly. The picture is of my newest purchases. Two of each will be added to my collection.