Sunday, June 21, 2009

NaNoWriMo in July???


I've decided to do my own version of NaNoWriMo next month. Why? Well, there area several reasons, which I'll list here in a few days.

Needless to say, I need to write. In 2007 my friend Lisa and I did our own in May and I was finally able to write my first novel. Said novel is now collecting dust, as is the one from last year's NaNoWriMo, but that's ok. I've written two novels!!!! So I'm going to try it again before work gets too hectic.

More details to follow later this week. I've taken the next two days off (sorry G that you have to do some of my work) to paint but I'm going to be making some serious notes on what to write come July 1st.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Do you need a taunting section?

I'm here. ;)

MysteryWriter said...

Thank you! I'm sure I'll need one! :)

Kori said...

What happened to the post that was in the reader this morning? I wanted to comment on it, but it apparently no longer exists. :)