Thursday, July 30, 2009

Biltmore Estate Asheville NC italian garden b&w

This is an older photograph (from 2007) but I decided to use it anyway.

I ended up not taking too many pictures during my recent visit to the Biltmore Estate. I was too excited about the Premium House Tour. And what an experience it was!! I've been on numerous Behind-the-Scenes and Rooftop tours but I was able to walk down into the Winter Garden, visit the den (behind the library - I'd already been in there twice, but I didn't say anything) and was able to actually do into another couple of rooms I had only been able to see by looking at them from the outside.

I'm so glad I did this new tour. I had some of my questions answered. I'll have to plan a new trip and more questions for the next time.

1 comment:

Akannie said...

Hey Lisa....

Loved the b&w pic of the Biltmore Estate....I lived in Asheville for 10 years before moving back [home] to the midwest.

See the place at Christmas if you haven't....indescribable!