Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Imaginary People


I was chatting online with a friend tonight about writing and the upcoming NaNoWriMo and told her about an image I had about a character - running from some people during the turn of the 20th century in NYC. She had the audacity to call me weird! LOL

I told her I was a writer - I'm supposed to see and talk to imaginary friends. Then she added all those imaginary friends she had as a kid are coming in handy when she writes. I loved it!

The image I had this evening driving home was of a woman running from someone. He was chasing her because she had bought something. Something she wasn't supposed to have. Right now that item is a newspaper. What's in the newspaper? Something wrapped in the sheets or something printed in that particular issue?

Picture is The Plaza from my trip last December to NYC.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

we always have our imaginary characters moving through our minds and our lives in order for us to grow and to also write through their truest characters and their stories!!!

G