Monday, November 30, 2009

Life after NaNoWriMo 2009

I now find myself at a loss for things to do, now that the contest is over. I met the 50K goal three days early this year, so I've been catching up on my reading (for pleasure), sewing and knitting. I was able to make this wreath (no sew) Wednesday night when my power went out for 5 hours. Luckily, I was able to hook a generator to the stove/oven (gas) to finish baking the homemade bread. After the power came back on, I finished making napkins for the next day.

So what next for my writing projects? My NTSB investigator is calling me again. I may work on that one. But I might also start something new. I also need to plan for Script Frenzy in April 2010 and not be caught off guard like I was this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a lot to keep you busy...knitting, crafting, reading, catching up on shows...and then there's just relaxing!

Plus, for both of us, our families keep us hopping!

love
Gabi