Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No new flute...

...but I did buy myself a piccolo. I did not meet my word count for the beta version of Camp NaNoWriMo although I will for sure try again in August.

But for what I did write and for some of the things I have been through the past couple of months I decided to buy myself the piccolo, since I do have a flute already, albeit one I've had since the 5th grade and has so many dings and scratches on it and the pads have probably dried up as well.

The one I bought is one to just play on and didn't cost a lot.

Hopefully playing this weekend....

3 comments:

Gabriella Moonlight said...

This is great and congrats on the writing!!! And good on the reward too, hopefully you will be playing this evening!!!

filosofo said...

muito bom seu blog,visite atitude-critica.blogspot.com

What I really think... said...

I have to say I really enjoy your blog. I am much like you with having too many things I want to do and never enough time to do them all. I truly hope that you find some way to do them all. When you do let me know!Congratulations on your writing :)