Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am a procrastinator



I am admitting the truth at last. I like to procrastinate.

When I should be plotting my novel for next month I find myself in the toy section of the local Wal-Mart buying cars to help me with creating the accident scene. I told myself I could not work on that scene until I had the cars.



There were so many to choose from. All I cared was that I had three different colors so I could make notes on how the accident took place, try different scenarios. I had to make do with a Dodge Charger (white), VW Golf (blue/gray) and the Ferrari (yellow) - all the other cars were either tricked out or not normal looking. I wanted regular cars. And at a buck each, I did good.


I bought them this morning on the way to work. I'll have to discover if I can write about the scene later tonight after dinner. Now I just need to draw the setting then I can play until I decided on who hits who.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Procrastinator, you... no!

Unknown said...

So, did you write your scene? Hmmm, hmmm...did you...did you???? LOL!!!!

I can't throw stones here as I too love to procrastinate...ooops.

G