Monday, October 20, 2008

The new idea

I've been trying to choose which story to work on next month for NaNoWriMo 2008. I want to officially finish this year.


I've been trying to create a car accident where all is not as it seems. I have found from watching too many episodes of Cold Case on A&E that I really like the idea of cold cases being solved years later. So my older car accident will kill three people. Then an accident investigator who comes along a few years later and gets involved with reopening the case, discovering some things about it that don't look right when compared with the original case notes. Of course, because of the investigator opening the case again, some more people will have to be murdered. I just love killing people in my stories. Keeps my co-workers safe.


So now I have to plan the original accident scene and what will be wrong with it that causes the investigator to take another look at it.


then plan how people today are involved and how to do away with them.

No comments: